WHAT IS AFFORDABLE JUSTICE?
Affordable Justice is a new service based at Winner, the Preston Road Women’s Centre in Hull.
- Divorce, separation and cohabitation - resolution of relationship breakdown.
- Non-molestation orders to provide some personal protection for you and/or your children.
- Occupation Orders to regulate who lives at the family home, to help you and your children to live in safety.
- Representation in Proceedings concerning child arrangements.
- Specific Issue Orders – for example for the return of a child who has been forcibly removed.
- Prohibited Steps Orders – for example to stop the other party from removing the child from the care of the Applicant.
MEET THE TEAM
Sue Sedgwick, Solicitor
Sue is the lead solicitor at Affordable Justice. She qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and has since practised solely in Family Law. Sue has focused specifically on dealing with matters concerning domestic abuse and in particular in assisting women who have been subjected to domestic abuse. She has a wealth of experience in dealing with urgent applications for Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders and also has significant experience in dealing with children matters, including Child Arrangement Orders, Prohibited Steps Orders and Specific Issue Orders.
Becky Brown, Solicitor
Becky is a family law solicitor and has been with Affordable Justice since August 2017 dealing primarily with cases of Divorce, Ancillary Relief and Private Law Children matters. Her role includes undertaking advocacy in the Hull County Court and the Magistrates Courts in both Hull and Beverley.
Amy Bradley, Paralegal
Amy is an experienced paralegal and has been a part of the Affordable Justice team since October 2018 having previously worked alongside Sue Sedgwick at a local high street practice. Amy provides assistance to Sue and Becky to progress cases by dealing with client enquiries and preparing court paperwork. She is able to offer initial advice to clients on a variety of family law matters.
GET IN TOUCH
Please contact us and we can discuss your situation. There is no charge for this.